Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FUN EARRINGS

Hi
    I got my exchange from tissue expanders to implants last week. I was worried that I would look like Dolly Pardon but no I look like a ballerina. No boobs!! They say the swelling will go down and I will be more defined. I am on a diet maybe if my stomach wasn't so big the boobs would look bigger. I hope it is swollen like my chest I don't remember it this large.
    I made some cute earrings while I was away. I didn't bring a lot of stuff with me so it was a challenge to up with designs. I did a Michael's run. Made the colorful necklace and bracelet set with Michael's beads as I forgot my beads.
     Glad to be home. I got some enamel powder thats discontinued and made a kiln full of beads. I can't wait to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment