Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New beads and a long over due Hello

I have been very busy and will not stop until August. I did a last minute show on the 4th more like Town Parade. I did quite well, It help's when your the only Jewelry and Bead vender. I walk in the Relay for Life this week-end and have a show the following week-end. A Party out of town again on the 30th. My Grandkids were up for a few days that was fun, they are all getting so grown up.
     I am going to have my reconstruction surgery done over. After my 3rd opinion with Doctors we agree there can be improvement. I get to enjoy my summer this wont happen until November.
     In August I hope to get more beads on Etsy more blog time with new designs. I don't know how you guys do it with working full time raising children and your able to Blog, FB, and run a store. I don't work and can't seem to find the time.


    Well some pretty beads. These have gorgeous colors. Believe it or not  both sets are made with the same glass one with more clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment