Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hello

One chemo down 7 to go..............Feeling great! Great to be home. Going to put some beads up on Etsy before they forget about me. Going to fire up the torch, catch up on some blogs, Just enjoy myself. I have lots of new bracelets and necklaces to show off and get on my web site. I have made tons of earring but I think I will be wearing them when I where my scarfs and hats. I cut my hair short and dyed it red. I thought I would have some fun before it comes out. A bubble bath is waiting for me.

6 comments:

  1. Hugs to you, you brave and strong woman!! I can't wait to see what you make. We are all praying for your fast recovery!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you a lot, Pam! I'm happy to find you are in good spirits! I'd love to see your red hair :) Hang in there! My thoughts and prayers are with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear you are feeling well! I'm thinking about you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do this! I am continuing to send thoughts and prayers of strength and healing your way. May these next 7 treatments go quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending prayers and many positive thoughts your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good wishes and lots of energy is coming your way!

    ReplyDelete